Friday 30 May 2014

New Girl In The City...

Mumbai....'The City Of Dreams' as it is commonly called houses many outsiders. Many youngsters come here every day with the hope of fulfilling their dreams.
As my title says New Girl In The City... Here's a beautiful article from a new girl in this city of dreams...
"Like thousands of people I too came to Mumbai with many hopes in mind, little cash in pocket and a bag of clothes in hand.. :) 
I came here to become a writer so when my boss told me to write this article I was thrilled! I couldn't understand what I can write about this city which you don't know? Just before one day of submitting this article I tore it out because whatever I wrote, I felt something was missing. So I sat back and went to the day I came to this city for the first time. What was the thing which made me fall in love with it? And I understood...it was that person who made this city lovable for me. I met him on the night I came here and from that day he has been a great friend, companion, guide. All my best moments in these two months here have been with him. Had I not met him then designing my home wouldn't have been so much fun. The late night chai would not have been so much comforting if he wouldn't have been there to share it with me. And I understood...He is the special person who made this city so special for me.
We all have dreams to fulfill but just sit back for a minute and think who is the person who makes the journey of fulfilling dreams worth the ride? You never know just like me, you too may get that special person!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive